Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What is wrong with American Idol voters ?

Firstly, I don't have a TV so I never know what is hot in TV land or not. But I heard about the brouhaha over this year's upset on American Idol. I wasn't so moved about it until I saw a small clip of Adam Lambert's performance with KISS and I was immediately intrigued.

Speculation is rife on why he lost and most people think that Conservative and Middle America were not comfortable with his supposed homosexuality.

I am middle of the road person on the issue of homosexuality, but should someone's sexuality ever be reason to deny the acknowledgement of their talent ?
This guy has to be the most talented Idol contestant ever and to think that people wouldn't vote for him because he appears gay is insane. Come on America, give credit where credit is due.

This makes me feel like joining those Prop 8 opponents and getting real active. This is seriously stupid. My heart broke for this guy.