Sunday, July 20, 2008

Salma Hayek, Screw Love!


Okay, Salma Hayek has broken up with her Billionaire fiancee Francois-Henri Pinault. They have a child together. Of late Salma has been MIA on the Hollywood scene so it may be that she didn't want to sacrifice her career for marriage albeit to a billionaire. Am I strange for thinking that Salma has lost the plot? Unless its the man that wants out, why would any woman let go of a Billionaire? Seriously. I am not an advocate for gold digging but if I found myself in a relationship with a billionaire, I would not let go and would be faking it all the way. First of all some of that money would go to very good causes that I hold dear like massive education of African Kids, screw love, there are more important things.
Salma hasn't completely lost out since she has a child with the man and naturally will have to receive child support from him but DANG!