Sunday, November 25, 2007
Time for Meme!
I was tagged by Miriam so without (any more) further ado, here's my meme:
The rules of the game are:
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random /weird facts about me:
1. I have no clear cultural identity. My people assimilated into a larger tribe. I found out about my roots after the Rwanda genocide and have since been on an identity search.
2. I was first held at gun point at 4 years of age. I was looting the Russian embassy during a civil war. Many more countless times after that. At the same age I was put in jail with my mum.( I hadn't done anything this time!)
3. I played on the school soccer team.
4. I played junior tennis tournaments.
5. Swahili was my first language to learn, then lost it to learn others.
6. I slaughtered the chickens for the family when there was no male to do it.
7. I was kicked out of my chemistry class for the last two years of my secondary school for breaking a lab apparatus set up that I could not afford to replace.
Posted by Grata at 12:10 AM